His Kids too, Missions

Thursday, January 11, 2007

As most of my friends know I am not into the 'bloggin' thing, tho I love reading others, I do not usually find the extra time to blog for myself. But today, because I feel that God wanted me to write the following, I will, in order to bring Glory to Him for which only He deserves.

All of my life I have heard this old saying. ‘ GOD will NOT give you MORE BURDENS than you can carry (or bare)“.

Yesterday in Wal-mart an old friend greeted me with her troubles of aging health problems and worries...kids...grandkids...hubby, etc... then kindly concluded with a sigh, “Well, I know that God won’t give me more burdens that I can bare.” I smiled and agreed openly but inside I felt God tug my heart to have a BETTER ANSWER to give her greater assurance of His love of her... her family and His protection and security through His love of her. Because she WAS/IS faithful...but so innocent of the fact that her words were really not honoring of Him. I felt badly that I couldn't find the RIGHT words to say about her 'defeatedness.....but popular old phrase.

These popular words are not Scriptural and in fact today I learned the Bible says totally the opposite.

As I sat this morning with my Bible on my lap and journaling down thoughts for yesterday and today, by intention or direction....I turned to Jeremiah 23 and slowly renewed my mind, my thinking and knowledge of what God wants me to know... but also to share that He does not bring the burden.
In fact.... He opposes its association with His name...and His heart (love).
(Sometimes ignorance is not bliss, as the old saying goes). We suffer from the lack of knowledge His Bible tells us and the older I get ...the more that I realize. ha ha Aging does have some good points. ha ha Very plainly, without confusion, God simply tells us in
Jerm. 23:33 ‘Don’t even SAY it”

The message of this blog is simple but not one that all people would agree with and that's Okay. God encourages us to study, question & seek. His message to me today was the following:
Our Burdens (troubles) are not from God---as most of society so often proclaims.

In my adult life of many, many years (ha ha) like most people, I have been told the above statement so many, many times. (basically our burdens are from God) Each time...deep inside of me...I have WANTED to respond with opposition (but never having the courage).

Why? Because my Bible teaches me that GOD IS LOVE!!! GOD IS THE GIVER OF ALLLLL GOOD AND PERFECT THINGS/GIFTS upon this earth.. This IS from the Bible. Although I have always felt this way all my life...today, God gave me His truth and His answer so very clearly that I must share it and write it down for my own recall and if it helps another...that's even better.

Oil and water doesn’t mix. Lies and truth cannot mix. Perfect and imperfect (burdens and troubles)... cannot mix. God is love....perfect and perfected!!!
His word is perfect. And our Bible is perfectly clear.

Jeremiah 23:33 through 40 clearly reflects God's heart....

Firstly: Satan can/does cause/encourage OUR own wrong choices that bring us burdens/suffering/troubles. Satan also uses other people and events to cause us burdens/suffering/troubles and tons of pain.
Second: GOD DOES NOT. He IS love. He loves us so much that He gave His only Son for us. He created us...our minds, bodies and the whole UNIVERSE with greatest of mathematical, scientific and physiological perfection. Modern day science PROVES this. NASA!!!

(Jeremiah 23: 33 through 40, reflects GOD'S heart about burdens/troubles....)
please accept the paraphrasing....

33. When people, prophets, pastors ask you, “What is the Burden...OF THE LORD?'
(trans: What’s the trouble that God’s given you?) Your response should be: “What’s the Burden? The Lord’s says ...is that ‘I will throw you away!”
34. Because as for people, prophets, pastors who SAY “The Burden of the Lord” I will punish that man (person) and his household!”
35. Now this is what people should say (to his friend, brother, anyone): “What has the Lord (said) answered ?”
36. Don’t even refer to the word Burden as being from or “of the Lord”, because every man’s OWN WORDS become his OWN BURDEN (not God’s) and You PERVERT (insult/change) the VERY OWN WORDS OF THE LIVING GOD, THE LORD OF HOSTS, OUR GOD!
37. You (we) must say to people: “What has GOD SAID?” (as in Jerm 23 Bible)
38. You then say, “This is what the Lord said, “I (God) specifically TOLD you NOT to say, “The Burden of the Lord.”
39. “I, (God) will surely Forget You, throw you away.
40. “I, (God) will bring you everlasting shame, humiliation that will never be forgotten.

Satan greatest desire is to DECEIVE, STEAL, KILL & DESTROY us, our thinking, our finances, our hope, dreams, our health and blame it all on our God (hoping we will turn against God like he did) but GOD IS LOVE.... our Creator, Savior, Protector, Counselor and KING! Awesome and 1000 other wonderful words!!!

However, our own mouth becomes prophetic when we speak (in innocence) without having His knowledge and wisdom about what we say. Sadly sometimes we mortals reap what we sow and our own words become our BURDENS/troubles. (examples: I'm never gonna get out of debt. I'm never getting over this crud. I'm doomed by this situation...this person...this whatever, feel better, etc.etc. ) But repeatedly in the Bible, God tells us 'to proclaim it...as tho IT IS....a done deal. ha ha He loves us....He loves our optimistic faith in HIS goodness and Blessings.
Thus Satan creates our burdens either through us, other people or events....not our Heavenly Father....though God IS always there to walk through it with us, to perform miracles according to His will... not our desires. Sometimes He wants us to learn from situations that even Satan created. He can turn the most evil... into the greatest miracle.
HE IS GOD! I am humble and thankful to be His.

So, the next time some says to me "Well, God won't give me more burdens than I can bare",
I pray that I will have the courage to put my arm around them and simply tell them that our GOD doesn't send the burdens...but He is ALWAYS there to pick us up when Satan knocks us down and HE IS THE MIRACLE MAKER... our Savior, friend and can turn every problem and pain into a miracle and gain, according to our faith and words. Good is going to come from this...take time to read Jeremiah 23:33 through 40. Our burdens becomes His blessings to us."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home