His Kids too, Missions

Monday, February 05, 2007

I am one day older today, how about you?

I awoke this morning with this bright NEW thought....wow....it was so astounding....that I wished that I had GONE BACK TO SLEEP. ha ha ha

Aging....this is constantly a new daily event at my age....always some kind of ache.....(but, hey,.... life does not come with a Sears money back Guarantee)....unlike how you feel when you really are young. Each new sunrise is welcomed blessing.... in a different and with greater appreciation. This morning however, I had a new point of humor about my aging process.

I AM NOT OLD.....

I am STILL the same young little girl.....who is now.....wrapped up in WRINKLES and ROLLS....

(cinnamon rolls, Tootsie rolls, buttered yeast rolls------parenting roles, grandparenting roles, friendship roles, teaching roles and this is just a new wrinkle in my way to look at life) ha ha

Maybe .....I really ought to get more sleep. ha ha ha....... (ya reckon????) ha


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:21 PM , Blogger PandaMom said...

Roll, roll, roll your boat! You are too funny! I like the little twist on cinnamon, tootsie and buttered yeast rolls. Sounds good to me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home