His Kids too, Missions

Friday, April 20, 2007

Changing Blog sites....

Time changes all things. I have loved doing this blog based originally about KIDS. All kids...everyday funny ones...but especially the 'at Risk and incarcerated that I teach each week in Bible Studies for the last ten plus years. There are thousands of stories, good ones...sad ones...really bad ones...but HOPE in all....through God's power which is far greater than our own.

Anyway...I have started a new blog. If you have liked any of the writings in this blog...please visit me at ''Glorious Expressions'. Please comment....your words mean so much.


To my friends who 'just read'....and call or tell me....thanks a million...your words encourage me and my prayer is that these writings in someway might also encourage you and bring you joy. I treasure you. Come visit my new blog. In His love, power & praise, always....Gloria

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home