His Kids too, Missions

Monday, February 12, 2007

Freaky, freaky, Monday, not Friday...

For the 3rd time, since being on Google.blog's NEW version...this morning I pull up my blog as normal....and suddenly...there is nothing on the menu or dashboard. Just the postings themselves. After...Restarting time and again...with no results...then I follow the steps required for help... because it refused all my account info, names, addresses, password........ :-(

So naturally, I clicked to have them send me my password--by email---as it is an offered help from Google.

They email back that none of my information is ANY WHERE on google blog accounts. & to start a new accnt...... Nothing!!! (what...I've been using this accnt since last July 06 and even last week repeatedly???)

So I go back RE-SIGN up with their NEW ACCOUNT....AGAIN---STARTING another blog. All those requirement were met & was completed properly. YUK!..... time consuming.

Finally, with that all done....I then GO BACK TO MY OLD ACCOUNT....and suddenly....everything that HAD BEEN MISSING EARLY in the morning is 'right back in place,.... all neat and cozy, proper....as if this whole hullabaloo was a mirage!!!

Additionally---up until last week....I could write with COLORS of my choice just like my regular email box/menu board....then suddenly...NOW....Google's new version menu only offers bold and Italics...... is there a hidden jinx around here that I didn't see??? ha (like most of my friends...I LIKE COLORS to add zest to life...to writings, etc.) So WHATHOPPENED??? ha Let me know if you know the answer.

Lord, help me have a better sense of humor....my patience was shot... from the get-go...ha ha Internet...Inter insanity. ha ha

(but it's still lots of fun and awesome when it all goes well.) hummm, sort of like.... 'life itself'.... I'm humbled. Have a happy Monday and week ahead!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:17 PM , Blogger PandaMom said...

I like the new pink. Sorry about your colors not working on your fonts. Pooh! I never have the option of that so I just live with black letters and plain old fonts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home