His Kids too, Missions

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Testing 1, 2, 3...starting over after Computer Hospitalization

(I got my computer out of the hospital. It had to have Virus surgery, now it's feeling much better ha ha ....but while there...I heard someone say....that 'kids are wonderful...as long as their not yours". LOL but hummm To each their own, I guess....it sounded funny, I chuckled... but I'm not sure that I can agree fully. It did put me to thinking tho.

I have to say I think that most kids are tops either way...(culture and environment make the difference usually. Ironically, I found the following in some of my KEEPSAKE KEEPERS from years ago that I also thought it was cute.

"The Perfect Age of a child....is when they are 'too Old to Cry and.... too Young to Drive." ha ha (the only problem with that...Do they ever 'get too old to cry? My High School Office certainly never reflected that. ha)

(to me--....each and every stage of LIFE....is BETTER than the last one...but make no mistake about it.......they ALL have their challenges....ha ha
CHANGES are sometimes very hard; sometimes very wonderful---but often it takes years to recognize the difference.)
Ask any young Mom who has a house full of kids or a elderly Grandmother who has had the honor (ha) of raising 7 or 8 kids...grandkids and great grandkids. This is the Most important Professional Career on earth...but often the hardest and least appreciated. Plus Kids love to outwit the adults...and so often do.
(A good Motto: Just give it your best & let God do the rest)=============================================================
Isaiah 43:18-19, Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
Behold, I will do a NEW thing; now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
************************************************************
God is STILL in Control...even when we can't.
***************************************************************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home