His Kids too, Missions

Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Law is the Law...sometimes funny/weird

I would like to make a QUICK REFERENCE to my last posting concerning my having to sign a 'legal' WAIVER to the doctors and hospital....that 'if I should die from this Experimental Surgery and Cancer Treatment....that I vowed to NOT SUE them.


Am I missing a point or something here? ....or does this seem a 'little crazy' to anyone else in this world?


Think about............IF I died.....HOW in the freaking world would I....be able to sue ANYBODY?


Hummm. Is there something here that no one has ever told me about death?


(with the sense of humor that the Good Lord gives us....I have to resort to the fact that 'somewhere...out there in the past....some BIG BRIGHT LAWYER (HAHA)...big politician (HAHA) or law firm (HAHAHAHAHA_...made BIG BUCKS over writing up 'all these LEGAL protections for hospitals/research centers and doctors... and guess who.....probably HELPED PAY for all that stuff. ha ha This is just something to think about? Have a happy day, count every Blessing that our Lord gives.

**********************************************************************************

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home